Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Project 76

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you,
Project 76

You might have seen a few things here and there about this for the past few months, but it's finally come to be a real thing. It's been a WIP from Squad 76 for at the very least 10 months.

"What is Squad 76?"
Squad 76 is a small group of ROM Hackers/Spriters. The members are myself (fuzz94), ThatGuyDownTheStreet/hithere1, NYZgamer3, AuraWolf and Agro. The group was initially started by Dr. Sholes, but he left the community a while ago.

Hack info:
This is an FE7 seven hack, with completely new events, story, maps, mugs and all. All chocolate. We plan to do this as a full size hack, which we would like to finish some day, and hopefully we will.

Plot synopsis:
The story follows the lives of two mercenaries, named Riven and Harrel. Riven and Harrel were two mercenaries roaming the Kingdom of Ruscara for work. When the king, King Marca's, brother, Malen, killed him for the throne, a rebellion broke out, with Prince Torvin Marca as the leader. However, Torvin went missing. Riven and Harrel were hired to search for the missing prince, but after a long time searching, they never found him. The two settled down in a small town called Sholes and started a small mercenary guild called "The Sholes Blades". After 5 years of a peaceful life, the Rebels return and accuse Riven of handing Prince Torvin Marca over to his deranged uncle, King Malen. Suddenly the two, and the rest of The Sholes Blades, are caught back up with the rebellion and are on the run from the Rebels, and the King's men.

Screenshots:
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Some extra information about the project:
We are going to have a route split early on that lasts for a few chapters or so, but then concludes with a similar ending. All members of Squad 76 are in this, but (for the most part) with different names. We also are going to have a few custom animations for the lords of the game, but we're not sure when those will be done.

Credits (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)

Writing:
Agro (bulk of the plot to date, serious props to him because the story is a million times better now.)
fuzz94 (initial plot)
ThatGuyDownTheStreet (initial plot)
Dr. Sholes (initial plot)
Hacking:
fuzz94 (most of the events)
ThatGuyDownTheStreet (Stats and growths, some of the events)
Agro (stats and growths)
NYZgamer3 (some of the events)
Graphics:
Prologue Map- Dr. Sholes, Agro, ThatGuyDownTheStreet
Riven Mug- NYZgamer3 and fuzz94
Harrel Mug- ThatGuyDownTheStreet
Dax Mug- fuzz94 (frames and chibi by L95)
Olena Mug- fuzz94 and Mewiyev (frames by L95)
Galton Mug- ThatGuyDownTheStreet
Jayme Mug- ThatGuyDownTheStreet

How you can help!
If you're good at something, whether in a hacking sense of a graphical sense, we would love to have some help. In particular, we could use some assistance in the mugs department, and the battle sprites department. We're pretty set on maps actually. But if you want to lend a hand and become a part of the team we'd love to have you. You can either post here or shoot one of us a PM and tell us how you'd like to get involved.

That's all for now. Tell us what you think![

#2 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

Oh wow, this looks kinda interesting. If you don't mind me asking, how much progress is made? From the looks of it it looks like only the Prologue is actually done with a lot of planning/preparation work also being done, but I'm not sure

If you need any help, let me know, I can hack, make maps, and on occasion make average battle sprites (though I usually need a good amount of motivation ><'), I don't think I could join the team though as I wouldn't be able to make any commitments, I just kind of get stuff done as I can XD

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#3 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

Thanks Blazer! As of now we have only finished the Prologue, but we have planned out a lot of the plot. (Agro went to work when he first joined the team.)

And thanks for the offer! Everyone on the team besides myself is a pretty good mapper so I don't think we would need help there. Although I might ask you to help out with some battle animations or events in the future.

#4 YakYak

YakYak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

If you need a writer, you have my pen.

#5 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

Hmm. Well first I'd have to see how well our current writer works with a second writer, and second I would need to see some of your work. But I could see something workin out with that!

Oh also, you all would know ThatGuyDownTheStreet better as GrandScythe. I forgot he has a bunch of different usernames.

#6 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

ow you can help! If you're good at something, whether in a hacking sense of a graphical sense, we would love to have some help. In particular, we could use some assistance in the mugs department, and the battle sprites department. We're pretty set on maps actually. But if you want to lend a hand and become a part of the team we'd love to have you. You can either post here or shoot one of us a PM and tell us how you'd like to get involved. That's all for now. Tell us what you think
Damnit the only thing I can do XD.

Good to see you're hacking again, this is looking pretty good.

P.S. I recognize a few people in the screenshots.
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#7 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (Snow @ Feb 2 2013, 06:15 PM)
ow you can help! If you're good at something, whether in a hacking sense of a graphical sense, we would love to have some help. In particular, we could use some assistance in the mugs department, and the battle sprites department. We're pretty set on maps actually. But if you want to lend a hand and become a part of the team we'd love to have you. You can either post here or shoot one of us a PM and tell us how you'd like to get involved. That's all for now. Tell us what you think
Damnit the only thing I can do XD.

Good to see you're hacking again, this is looking pretty good.

P.S. I recognize a few people in the screenshots.

Snow! biggrin.gif

Lol it's okay you're on that other project

Thanks dude! I'm glad you recognize some peeps smile.gif

#8 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

Update!
Chapter 1 is going. There will be more to come, but here is a little peek of what we've been doing.
user posted image

#9 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

Good job man, keep it up!

I love trying new hacks, can't wait to give this a go!
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#10 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:14 AM

Been a while since the last update. Keep up the work!

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#11 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:38 AM

Thanks guys!

Yeah we've been busy with school stuff and all, so collectively we couldnt progress much, but now we're all good to go.

Alot of people have joined the team, which is always nice.

#12 Snow

Snow

The Combat Medic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • Interests:Tons of stuff, figure them out yourself.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:47 AM

but now we're all good to go.

Give me Patch

Nice to here that this is picking up steam, hope you can get a patch or something out for FEE3.
Posted Image
Posted Image
This won't be removed until Chile wins the World Cup - Started 24/06/12
BTW, I take map requests if anyone wants to make one XD, just send me a PM and I'll most likely accept. If you wanna see some of previous work you can visit my gallery here, I'd skip to the end because I've improved alot XD.

#13 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:23 PM

Snow <3

yeah I think the patch is gonna be released at chapter 5, so we should have all of that done by FEE3, hopefully. When the summer rolls around a lot of us will have more time to work.

#14 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:31 PM

FULL STEAM AHEAD

Seriously, make good use of the summer, it won't last forever and we all know just how much gets during the school year XP

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#15 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (Blazer @ May 14 2013, 06:31 PM)
FULL STEAM AHEAD

Seriously, make good use of the summer, it won't last forever and we all know just how much gets during the school year XP

That's the plan. I don't want to map out exactly how much I'll do a week, but I'll do as much as i can. The only deadline is FEE3.

#16 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

Chapter 1 screenies~

Yeah it's been a while since an update. I've had school stuff and sports slowing me down, but I'm pretty much done with both, as well as the rest of the team. We've increased by a lot since the last time we had progress, and we seem to keep doing so. We'll hopefully finish chapters in quicker intervals for the summer, because I'm going to college next year, and I'll have even less time.

Credits (Click Here To Hide/Show Text)

Map: Aura Wolf
Orlan: fuzz94
Ren: Acha, fuzz94, Mewiyev
Parker: Agro, fuzz94, Acha

#17 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:47 AM

Looks solid. Personally, I'm curious to see what kind of plot this has. I've become more and more interested in interesting plots lately, I guess because the general FE gameplay has just gotten a little dull after playing it so much, haha. Something with strong development and epic counters XD. Also, is there a purple unit on the field I see in the bottom-left screenshot? Change of NPC map sprite palette? ohmy.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#18 fuzz94

fuzz94

Zero, forever and always

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

Thanks! I personally love the plot, because it was very boring at first, but Agro came along and rewrote a lot of things. There is a lot of depth to the plot right now, but you can't really tell much about it through some pictures XD.

And no there are no purples haha, although that's not a bad idea smile.gif

#19 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:10 AM

user posted image

You've got some explaining to do.

XD

Bblazer2.png