Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Neverending Dawn

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 06:36 PM

History

The story takes place fourteen years after RD. A new assassins guild has been created, named the Dawn of Light(DoL) and recruited numerous amounts of members, in a relatively short amount of time. Their strength and numbers permeate the numerous continents and governments, until there was nowhere that was safe from them. Eventually, they attempted to overtake the Crimean government, only to be thwarted by Ike, who is still a free-lance mercenary. There, he fells over two hundred of the assassins, only to fall in the midst of the battle, literally stabbed in the back by one he thought was an ally; Volke, the thief he knew during the War of the Goddess. Of the two hundred and fifty men sent originally, only seven returned alive, and of these seven, one included Volke. These seven were given high positions of power in the Dawn of Light. Eventually, the Dawn of Light grew so powerful, that the other countries could do nothing to stop them. First, Daein fell, through treachery of government officials. Crimea and Gallia soon followed, with Goldoa close behind them. As the fight for Begnion closes in around the Capital, Empress Sanaki knows that they cannot fend the assassins off forever. She flees the Capital, followed by her aids. Without her guidance at the Capital, it falls, and Begnion is lost to the Dawn of Light.

Five years pass by...

The single continent has risen under one banner, under the King and Emperor of Tellius, Lord Nailor, whose dark powers has swayed the opinions of many government officials, and who has taken control of all the land in Tellius, now called Zion. The Dawn of Light has become Zion's army, with the Seven leading members, it's Generals. Empress Sanaki has been captured, her guards executed. She awaits, in the old capital of Begnion, where the new capital stands, and awaits her fate at the hands of her dark lord. Eventually, a young thief rescues her, and breaks her out of what people thought to be the strongest capital the world had ever seen, and they are currently on the run. Along the way, the young thief, Ash, and Sanaki lose each other in the tide of soldiers of Zion. Eventually, Sanaki is captured once more, and Ash becomes ever determined to bring her back, even if it means infiltrating the legions of the Dawn of Light, to do it.

But he'll need allies, if he is to succeed...

~~~

Character Profiles

Name-
Age-
Race-
Gender-
Class-
Profession-
Personality-
Mug/Written Description-
Biography-

Example;

Name- Ash Dyaon

Age- 19

Race- Branded

Gender- Male

Class- Soldier

Profession- Thief

Personality- Ash has a good heart, and was raised with noble intentions. He has good parents, who taught him a system of morale and raised him with enough kindness. He knows the difference between right and wrong, and would forever choose right over wrong. He can be a joker at types, but when the situation is tense, he tends to tense up as well. Overall, he is a kindhearted man, who loves to help people out.

Mug/Written Description- Ash wears a brown leather robe that is easy to both run and fight in, though he prefers not to fight. He wears dark blue under armor, that has helped him if he ever gets into a fight, and needs additional protection. He wears thin leather gloves that allow him to pick locks and handle treasure far easier, and provides a minimal protection that his skin would not. He also wears thin wooden sandals, strapped tightly to his feet in case he has to run from soldiers. He usually keeps with him a small hat, that just barely manages to keep his untidy brown hair from falling in his eyes. His eyes are bright blue, and shine with a determination to do good. His skin is lightly tan, though he wishes to get a darker tan.

Biography- Ash was born in the year that the Goddess fell, and remembers almost nothing of the kind old man who raised him at the orphanage. Both of his parents were soldiers, who fought for Daein. The old man who raised him was a kind old man, who was a natural born citizen of Daein. He taught Ash many things, before handing him over to two, medium aged people. It would turn out that the old man was his grandfather, and the two people he had just been handed to was his parents, though he did not learn until much later. His grandfather has only been taking care of him while his parents had been frozen by the Goddess, and once they had been petrified, they came back for him. He grew up learning how to fight with a sword and dagger, and to always protect those unable to protect themselves. Eventually, when he was fourteen, his father left to defend Daein from the Dawn of Light, and was eventually killed in combat. Soldiers came to his house, intent on capturing both him and his mother. His mother, who had been an archer in her day, shot two men, before she retreated, and fetched a small raft that she had built in case of emergency. She got the raft ready, and prepared for her and her fourteen year old son, who was fighting soldiers off, to leave down the Tyber River, and sail toward the border between Crimea and Daein. However, just as they got onboard, Ash's mother was shot and killed, while they were pulling away. Ash, being enraged upon his mothers death, leapt off the raft and killed the man who had killed his mother. Immediently, he was overpowered and taken captive.

He spent five years mining ores in slave compounds near the capital, before he and a fellow captive he had befriended, Tigris, escaped. Tigris, who was a beast laguz, helped overpower the soldiers, while Ash had whittled down a piece of wood and had made a makeshift spear out of it, and began fighting with the soldiers. They escaped off the coast, but not before Tigris had been mortally wounded, and dying in Ash's arms. He took Tigris to the conquered Gallia, where he buried Tigris according to his own people, and in his own people's land.

Eventually, Ash infiltrated the Dawn of Light, and began to plan a way to bring the new country, Zion, and it's self-proclaimed Emperor Nailor, down. He rescued the Empress once he realized that she had been captured, and fled. They were separated near the border of Daein and Begnion, before they both were captured again. They were taken to separate prisons. Ash broke out, and rallied his fellow fighters once more, before escaping the prison, and stealing weapons and armor from the soldiers. With the weapons and armor of the Dawn of Light, he was able to sneak into the encampments and spy on the soldiers.

Within a year, he had established a Rebel Alliance to say, called the Fighters of Freedom. With many veteran and non-veterans around, he has many men to fight, but not nearly enough to fight against the Dawn of Light, or the country of Zion, for that matter. He is known as a symbol of hope and has inspired courage in the face of many cowards. He is not the leader of the Fighters of Freedom, but many consider him to be the unspoken ruler of the poor, the leader of peasants, or the manager of justice for all common people. He hates the Dawn of Light with a passion, and wishes to be the one to topple Nailor's head from his shoulders.

~~~

Sign and help free this land from injustice.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#2 Mankut

Mankut

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:You

Posted 23 May 2009 - 08:07 PM

Name- Mankut

Age- 16

Race- Branded

Gender- Male

Class- Swordmaster

Profession- Mercenary

Personality- Mankut is a happy individual who can make other people feel good. He has a special bond with his twin. Mankut is a mercenary who only works for the rebels.

Mug/Written Description- Mankut has shoulder length black, spiky hair. He also has a deep tan. Mankut is a little on the short side but this doesn't affect his ability to use a sword. Mankut has a green tunic with brown leggings. On Mankut's right hand there is his father's special ring. Mankut has a very elegant sword.

Biography- Mankut was the son of Chis, an important rebel. However his father Chis died saving about twenty rebels. Mankut's mother was killed because she married a rebel, and his twin brother was captured and sentenced to execution. Mankut is determined to save his twin so he joined the rebels. Mankut was also told by a mage who could see the future that either him or his twin would die before they reached the age of eighteen.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Fire Blazer -- Man Cute is on

#3 Hughes

Hughes

PICKLE?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 08:24 PM

OH! OH! Can I play the twin!?

49 20 74 68 69 6E 6B 2C 20 74 68 65 72 65 66 6F 72 65 20 49 20 61 6D 2E
2D 48 75 67 68 65 73 2D

#4 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 08:43 PM

Name- Zareal

Age- 19

Race- Human

Gender- Male

Class- Pirate

Profession- ???

Personality- The quiet type, does not enjoy fighting to a great extent but will if forced, A thief, will take anything of great value that is not nailed down.

Mug/Written Description- Coming soon

Biography- A group of Pirates led by Captain Fargus, captain of the Davros got lost on their most recent expedition(The first out of their own territory) while searching for a land called "Magvel" They got lost in a storm and instead are approaching "Tellius"
They do not know this...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#5 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 08:53 PM

Yes to Mankut, and Hughes, I think that Mankut will want to RP his twin bro. You're free to create your own character, though. =)

Seraph, is your character from Elibe(part of Fargus' crew) and he has traveled to the other continents?

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#6 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 08:58 PM

Yes he is part of Fargus' crew but will leave etc, and no this is the first "Other" continent he has seen (ie. never seen laguz etc)
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#7 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:01 PM

Your character will leave, or Fargus and his men will leave and leave Zareal behind?

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#8 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:08 PM

The second one, he will fall overboard and they will presume him dead and the "Mystical land" (tellius) to be too dangerous becaue they can hear savage beast cries
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#9 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:10 PM

Ah, alright. Accepted then. Now that we have two other people, I'll create the actual RP thread.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#10 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:15 PM

Seraph's vagueness is vague ( sorry i wasn't so clear)
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#11 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:17 PM

Whose vagueness isn't vague? It's alright, the most you can do now is help post in the new RP thread I made. =P

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#12 Felover3

Felover3

feLURKER

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Interests:Archery, Guns, Ballroom Dancing, Cooking, Board Games, Magic TCG, Gaming, FE, Lost in Blue.

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:58 PM

Just letting you guys know, I will join, I have to make profile, catch up on OB#2, work etc..
-------------------------------------
The Legendary Lurker

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eyes and steal whatever the hell life gave them." ~Me

Has a Blazor Favor

#13 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:07 PM

Alright, but hurry up. We could use you in my RP. =)

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#14 Holy Kensai

Holy Kensai

Kaiser.

• Veterans
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 03:34 AM

I may join, depending on what classes are needed/wanted and how active it is. When you find out the classes, and I find out the active times, we'll see.
QUOTE (Ryrumeli)
Yeah, that is what we get. Never mess with Kensai. XD

QUOTE (badkiara103)
Who doesn't want to kill a helpless little girl.

The Holy Kensai Fan Club!
Holy Kensai Suzaku Seraph Ryoku Mankut8397 Blazer Oblivion Riadansen Caladbolg Pie

#15 Mankut

Mankut

Mega Member

• Veterans
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:You

Posted 24 May 2009 - 02:48 PM

I should probably make a profile for Mankut's twin.

Name- Tuk

Age- 16

Race- Branded

Gender- Male

Class- Halberdier

Profession- Mercenary

Personality- Tuk is also a happy individual, but he is also very cautious. He loves to make people laugh. He feels weird when he is not with his twin.

Mug/Written Description- Tuk has longer hair than his twin. His hair is also more brownish than black. Tuk is taller than his twin and he always has a lance with him. Tuk has lighter skin than his twin. Tuk also wears a red tunic with yellow leggings.

Biography- Tuk was the son of Chis, an important rebel. However his father Chis died saving about twenty rebels. Tuk's mother was killed because she married a rebel. While out scouting, Tuk was captured and sentenced to death.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Fire Blazer -- Man Cute is on

#16 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 03:12 PM

What do you mean, Kensai? I'm not quite sure I'm following you...

And sure, accepted Mankut.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#17 Rennac

Rennac

Hello.

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 04:26 PM

Oh, um... I'm joining.

Name: Zorn

Class: Rogue

Race: Beorc

Career: Pickpocket/Spy

Apearance: Zorn looks like Rennac, but with a black cape and a black metal breastplate. Black hair, too.

Personality: Zorn is the son of Rennac. Like father, like son, they say, and Zorn is no exception. Zorn is a greedy, lazy, womanizing (But skilled) spy.

Weapons:Dagger, Steel throwing knives
Pimp my wyvern.

#18 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 08:06 PM

Alright, but I'm going to need a bio.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#19 Rennac