Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

War of Nations

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#1 Green

Green

hello world this be luka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:55 PM

"What do you mean you dont have any vacant rooms! I've traveled all the way from Seriola and you're telling me your disgusting Inn has no more rooms?! Kick someone out, I want my room!" A brutish man hollered at the innkeeper, a fragile old man who had refuse to have him.

"PLease sir, leave, I cannot evict any of my customers. There is another Inn in Vienna, its an hour awa-"

"Listen old man." The brute said grabbing him by the collar. "If I dont get a room right now... well, lets just say there wont be any left, not for me, but for everyone else."

"No, please you cant!" The old man plead as the brute let him go.

Tania had been sitting in the foyer enjoying a warm cup of tea. She had just arrived back from hunting with her older brother. During the hunt, she lost her brother however wasnt the slightest worried.

"He'll be back." She told herself. "We said we'd meet back here... whats all that noise?" Tania glanced over to see the innkeeper on his knee's begging for the bandit not to destroy his inn. The bandit smirked as he kicked over a table which smashed into the wall.

"No!" The innkeeper cried, tears slidding down the edge of his cheek. Tania coudnt stand still, even though her brother had warned her not to get involved in anything dangerous, she couldnt let this happen. The innkeeper had been so kind to them, he let them stay for free.

"Hey, you, stop it!" The bandit ignored Tania's cry, in response, Tania picked up a book that was on the floor and chucked it right as his forehead. The book hit its mark resulting in the bandit to turn around and face Tania. Her heart froze as the bandit started to approach her.

"Lord brother." Tania whispered. "Help..."

#2 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:09 PM

Seraph's stomach rumbled. It couldn't be heard over the din of the crowd but he sure felt it.

Seraph had walked for days to finally reach here, the amount of people on the streets astounded him.

<What is going at this time? So many people>

His first instinct was to hold his belongings tighter to his person in fear of theifs. Using his height he could quite clearly see above most people's heads. He scanned the buildings around searching for a suitable eatery and found his spot.; A quaint old inn just off the main street.

<Surely I can procure a meal in here>

He walked through the beaded curtains that acted as a doorway and was immediately met with a huge commotion...

QUOTE (The Best Matt)
"blazer posting sexy pictures.. was it tagged as blazzer?" 

QUOTE ( Oblivion)
Seraphiroth is over rated

user posted image

#3 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:10 PM

Zekk was passing by on this sunny day. The air was brisk, and the air was clean.

Begnion is such a clean place. It's almost as nice as Daein. Zekk thought to himself as he walked down a path. Zekk was wearing his traditional black clothing, with the insignia of Daein on the back. The straps were a crimson red color. Some people said that he was the spitting image of his father, Skyler, when he was this age. His normally brown hair was a dark grey color, the result of aging.

Zekk continued walking, thinking about his father. Skyler was a good man and a hero to many people. He'd died defending Ike from an attack in The Goddess' War, many years ago. But that was a long time ago. Zekk tried not to think about it.

Zekk soon heard a dull thud, and a whining voice. Zekk walked into the nearby building and saw a strange sight. It was an inn, but it was a mess. A bandit stood over the innkeeper, who had tears running down his face.

"What's going on here," Zekk asked, unsheathing his sword, as a girl threw a book at the bandit's face.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#4 Fitz24

Fitz24

The man, the myth, the Fitz.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:15 PM

"Arnold, Jeff, we are done here, let's get out of here." Travis says. "Alright dude, glad to get outta here, this town gives me the creeps for some odd reason." Arnold exclaims. "Alright Arnold, let's just receive our pay and be on our way." Travis says.

The three mercenaries walk up to an odd looking house, with very odd colors on the outside walls. Travis walks up and knocks on the door.

"You think he is even here?" Jeff asks. "He better be, those bandits were rough." Travis says.

An old man opens the door, he has a very large beard and look homely.

"You the mercenaries?" the old man asks. "Yes." Travis says. "We our here for our payment." "No problem." says the old man as he reaches into his pocket. The old man pulls out a satchel of coins and hands it to Travis. "Have a good day now, ya hear?" the old man says. Travis replies, "You too." The three walk off.

The three hear noises in a house down the street, they immediately go to investigate
user posted image

Check out my Let's Plays!
http://www.youtube.c...tz?feature=mhum

Leif is the greatest character ever.

#5 Green

Green

hello world this be luka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:29 PM

"Huh." The bandit froze as he saw the swordsman unsheath his sword. "Damn swordsmen, always interfearing with our business." He muttered.

"Get out of the way!" He yelled at the swordsmen. "Or face the wrath of Jerad, the mighty bandit!" Tania took advantage of this oppourtunity and attempted to slip away.

No, I've attracted to much attention, I have to leave. If they found out who I really am they'll- Ah!" Tania screamed crashing into Seraph. She feel backwards dropping her tome, the bandit heard her cry.

"Hey, when did I say I was done with you!" Tania attempted to move out of the way but couldnt get up, she was frozen with fear. "Am I... going to die?" She managed to choke as the bandit caught up with her. He grabbed her by the arm and picked her up. "I'm going to have fun with you... hey, swordsman, clear the way!" Jerad gestured at Zekk

OOC: You can attack Jerad but I forbid you from killing him, he has plot relevence, at least for now.

#6 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:32 PM

Seraph quickly took out his bow and nocked an arrow to it. He didn't plan to shoot, just to reason with man.

"STOP" he shouted as loud as he could and aimed his bow at the large man who was lumbering towards the woman.

"Put down your weapon or I will shoot"
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#7 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:34 PM

((Is it Gerad or Jerad? And my deal with RPing is that I never kill a named character.))

"Gerad! Drop her. I've heard of you. I'm going to give you the count of three to drop her, or I'll drop you," Zekk said, pointing his blade at Gerad. It was a common iron sword; he'd left Aethro and Kierbo in his home, at Daein.

This wouldn't be so hard. It would be four, providing the man that that lady had ran into joins in, against one, so at least the odds were on Zekk's side.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#8 Green

Green

hello world this be luka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:56 PM

OOC: Jerad, cant believe I typo'd that.

"Tch, you wanna play?" He asked. "Fine, lets play!" At that moment, Tania broke free and grabbed her tome. In a flash, she cast Tron on Jerad which hurled him into a wall and sent him crashing out of the inn. Tania felt her breath getting heavier, she'd just gotten back from hunting with her brother and was running out of Mana. The bandit got up slowly.

"Urgh, you're going to pay. I'm going to kill, I'm going to kill you all!" Three more bandits appeared from the south and joined Jerad. "Time to die!"

Lord brother... where are you? I feel cold.

#9 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:59 PM

((There's not really Mana in Fire Emblem. You could say that your strength was fading, but Mana is kinda FF, or some other game.))

Zekk tensed when the mage girl sent Jerad through the wall and outside. Then he realized that more bandits had arrived. He walked outside to where the others were. There were four bandits total, including Jerad.

"Put down your weapons and flee. This is the only warning I'll give," Zekk said, as he sheathed his weapon.

"Go."

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#10 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:01 AM

Seraph watched as a man with a sword stood near to him also staring at this large man.

The man turned and screamed at them when suddenly he was flung through a wall.

What was that? I didn't see the other fellow move a muscle

Seraph saw the woman standing on her feet and looking at where the man had just been thrown.

Three more burly men appeared behind him.

Ah for crying out loud, all i want is to eat... more trouble? Sigh

As Seraph pulled back his bowstring, the mysterious man spoke.

Hell, I don't need telling twice

Seraph began heading for the door he had come in...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#11 Green

Green

hello world this be luka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:16 AM

OOC: Eh, Magic level works too but it doesnt fit as well as Mana does. That term was used in another FE based RP I was in before, I dont see why it cant be used over here...

"Huh? When did you get her-" Tania began to say to the mysterious swordsmen but cut herself off when a bandit charged her.

"Urgh." She groaned stepping out of the way. Tania began to chant an incantation. "Tron!" She yelled sending another ray of thunder at the bandit that attacked her. She hit her target knocking the bandit out. "

"What are you waiting for you fools! Kill them!" Jerad yelled. One bandit threw his axe at Seraph while another attacked Zekk.

OOOC: Yeah, these are generics, you can kill them.

#12 Seraphinox

Seraphinox

Scribe of the Heavens

• Staff
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:20 AM

Seraph heard the woman shout and stopped running.

Seraph felt his blood race as an axe fwinged an actual sound effect into the door he was about to leave.

Shit, I better not run so

He turned and bent down on one knee for a better shot, aimed for the man who had just thrown the axe and pelted and arrow right into his midriff and doubled over

If he's wearing armour underneath that won't have done anything, it'll have to do

He began to pick a second target...
QUOTE (The Best Matt)

QUOTE ( Oblivion)

user posted image

#13 Fitz24

Fitz24

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:34 AM

The sounds of the mysterious noises grew louder and louder as they paced down the street. They arrive near an inn and see an archer in the doorway firing arrows.

"Should we help them?" Jeff asks.
"Yes, it looks as though a large battle is taking place, they may need our help." Travis says.

The three run towards the towards the inn weapons ready.....
user posted image

#14 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:50 AM

Zekk shook his head. The bandit that came towards him, he dodged the strike, and hit him the chest with his arm. As the bandit folded, Zekk grabbed him by his throat and hurled him to the ground.

"Drop your weapons, or I will kill you. I don't want to, but I will if you make me," Zekk said, unsheathing his sword.

"Die, scum!" The bandit said, knocking Zekk aside, and slashing at him. Zekk quickly rolled to the side, and slashed out, cutting through one of the bandit's legs. The bandit dropped to the ground, unable to fight.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#15 Green

Green

hello world this be luka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:53 AM

"RARGH!" One bandit yelled who swung his axe and cut through Tania's shoulder. Tania felt the blood oozing out of her wound, if she didnt close it up, she'd contract and infection and it'll be harder for her to travel.

Like I wasnt enough of a burden... "No! I refuse to die! I cant, not yet." She clutched her wound applying pressure to it so that it doesnt bleed out. The bandit raised his axe again ready to chop down on Tania's little neck. She sidestepped out of the way and zapped him with Tron. A couple of more men started to arrive to their aid. Good, I think I might be able to slip away. There are only 3 of them left. The swordsmen and the archer could handle them... I have to escape, now. Tania picked her bag up of the floor and looked for an opening to escape. Her arm started to feel heavily and she started to feel dizzy.

"You fools! Looks like I'll have to handle things myself." Jerad said brandishing his axe. "That girl humiliated me, she's first. Move, swordsman!" He said raise the axe above his head and bringing it down.

The last bandit stood dumbfounded before he charged attacked Travis' crew.

OOC: By Swordsman, he means Zekk.

#16 Fitz24

Fitz24

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:00 AM

Travis spotted a bandit behind a table and leap onto the table while at the same time giving a slash to the bandit into his right shoulder. The bandit quick lowered his weapon and ran away.

Arnold alerted Travis one bandit, who looked like their leader was getting away.
Travis nodded and the three began their pursuit.

The chase was on.....
user posted image

#17 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:30 AM

Zekk quickly dodged the right as the axe came down. Lifting his foot, he kicked out, knocking Jared down.

Zekk shook his head. "Drop your weapon and flee. Or die. Your call," Zekk called out.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

#18 Green

Green

hello world this be luka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:45 AM

"Heh, they got it under control... I could thank them but..." Tania had no time left to waste. Quickly applying a vulenary to her wound, she slipped out of the battle and headed into an alley. She heard hoofsteps approaching and then the nieghing of a horse.

"Espion, halt." A familiar voice said dismounting in front Of Tania. Tania embraced the man and started to cry.

"Lord brother, Alucard I... *hic*" Alucard returned the hug... but something felt wrong. Her robe, it was wet and sticky. He withdrew his hand and inspected it further.

"Blood?"

"Bandits, its just a scratch lord broth-"

"Tania, where?"

"Lord brother its not nessasary!"

"Tania, tell me where the bandit is."

"I... there." she said pointing towards the wrecked inn. "Dont be too-" it was too late. Her brother already headed towards the inn. "Lord brother..."

Jerad

"Urgh... please, forgive me." Jerad said feeling defeat wash all over him. "I'll leave town just dont kill me."

#19 Fitz24

Fitz24

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:50 AM

Travis, Arnold and Jeff make their way into the foyer where they see a wrecked room, with dirt blood and objects everywhere.

Jeff surveys the damage with Arnold while Travis goes to snoop around the inn for anymore remaining bandits.

Travis wanders into an alley where he sees a girl applying a vulnerary to he wound.

OOC: Julia, you can control Travis' convo if you would like.
user posted image

#20 Dath

Dath

The One and Only

• Veterans
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:56 AM

Zekk nodded. "Leave town, now. And don't come back for as long as I, or any of these people live here," he said, as he allowed Jerad to his feet.

Zekk turned to see a new man enter.

"Who are you?" He asked.

EmblemBrigadeGreil.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users