Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Character Creation

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Leila>Matthew

Leila>Matthew

Support Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:07 AM

user posted image
Credit for the mug goes to Strawman the DucksawDucky
His other works can be found Here
I'm creating a new character to replace Lucius in my FE7 hack. Any comments/questions/advice would be appreciated.

Name: Malak
Starting Class: Shaman
Starting Level (Lyn's Story): Lv3
Starting Weapon LV: Dark - D
Promoted: Anima - C, Staff - C (Note: Due to his knowledge of dragon lore, he will be able to use Forblaze as a Druid)
Description: A student of the Arcane Arts, he possesses a curious obsession with dragons.

Growth Rates:
Hp - 70
Mag - 60
Speed - 30
Skill - 30
Def - 15
Res - 50
Luck - 30

Initial Stats:
Hp - 19
Mag - 9
Speed - 5
Skill - 5
Def - 2
Res - 7
Luck - 3

Starting Items:
Flux
Vulnerary
Light Rune

Affinity: Ice

Supports: Ninian, Heath, Canas, Jaffar, Hawkeye
brianmccallister1 on Hector: "Tank. Big tank. Big tank go smash smash, crash crash! Men cry. Scream. Run." ... Awesome

Marcia (PoR) on Twitter - "STUFF IT, SPONGE-BRAIN!!! NO MORE LAME EXCUSES!!! FOLLOW ME!!! NOW!!!"

Let's Play a game! And if you win the game I can give you your prize. Because that's how games work. Winners get prizes and losers bleed alot and then get eaten by worms. I like games!
-Your Bestest Friend,
Chesty

#2 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:06 PM

Those are some really good growth rates, haha. Also if you don't care what the sprite looks like try finding a generic splice someone made, ASK THEM TO USE IT FIRST, wait and see if they let you use it, and if they do let you use it, THEN use it. AKA borrow an already-made splice. Just a suggstion.

Also, mine to start with = instant enemy control glitch? XD

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#3 Leila>Matthew

Leila>Matthew

Support Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (Blazer @ Dec 8 2011, 01:06 PM)
Those are some really good growth rates, haha. Also if you don't care what the sprite looks like try finding a generic splice someone made, ASK THEM TO USE IT FIRST, wait and see if they let you use it, and if they do let you use it, THEN use it. AKA borrow an already-made splice. Just a suggstion.

Also, mine to start with = instant enemy control glitch? XD

Thanks for your input =)

The growth rates are supposed to be good, but what I was wondering was are they good to the point of unfair or just awesome unit good? Any suggestions to balance them?

About the mine: I wanted him to have an item to besides just the Vulnerary and the mine seemed like a safe, not broken, choice. You say there is a control glitch associated with it? Is it like the enemy control glitch in Sacred Stones, where you have them land on the special space and restart at the right moment? If the mine is a bad idea, how about a light rune instead?
brianmccallister1 on Hector: "Tank. Big tank. Big tank go smash smash, crash crash! Men cry. Scream. Run." ... Awesome

Marcia (PoR) on Twitter - "STUFF IT, SPONGE-BRAIN!!! NO MORE LAME EXCUSES!!! FOLLOW ME!!! NOW!!!"

Let's Play a game! And if you win the game I can give you your prize. Because that's how games work. Winners get prizes and losers bleed alot and then get eaten by worms. I like games!
-Your Bestest Friend,
Chesty

#4 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:59 AM

50% resistance is insane, he won't be touchable by magic users. If you're fine with that, then the rest is actually okay, though s/he would still be good.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#5 Leila>Matthew

Leila>Matthew

Support Junkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:16 PM

Finally acquired a fitting mug biggrin.gif
Needs a bit of work before insertion, but better than anything I could make. He looks suitably intimidating for the character I had in mind.

-Your Bestest Friend,
Chesty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users