Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Fire Emblem: One-Day Hack

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:44 AM

So I spent an entire day making a hack. From scratch. With no preparations. I had help though. I just tried to do everything I could possibly hack in one day. As you can see after everything, I only got to post it now, as it's almost the next day, approaching 12AM (I started at 12AM yesterday lol).

I'll post videos later but for now you'll just have to try out what a Blazer and a few of his friends could come up with hack-wise in about 24 hours (though I only spent half the day working on it... *didn't sleep much*).

Enjoy, maybe, if not, too bad, it was hella fun making it, and even more fun playing it, and that's all that matters to me, but since the day's over, I can't touch this baby anymore (aside from bugfixes).

Fire Emblem: One-Day Hack

~ Blazer and Co.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:23 AM

U MAD SON was a bitch and a half. I HAD to get 2 lucky crits with DH's character to even stand a chance. For a one day hack, it sure was better than anything I've done in a week, so LOL to that. It was actually pretty fun, minus the fact that everyone was an Assassin or someone really mad on a horse xD
Posted Image

#3 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:40 AM

It was actually pretty fun, minus the fact that everyone was an Assassin or someone really mad on a horse xD

gahahahaha, that's hilarious, yeah if I had more time I'd spice it up but meh XD

and the boss is a jerk unless you arena abuse or get a killer axe with Blazer and get lethality to activate so you one-shot him.

You can actually also try to RNG abuse so that his stats suck more tongue.gif because his stats are autoleveled... I've never done it myself but U MAD SON's stats change if you restart the chapter so hypothetically it should be possible XD

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#4 Ristau

Ristau

LIGHTS Super-fan

• Veterans
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:47 AM

Oh, everytime I went to the arena (everyone but arim) I would get ****ing assassinated. Arim's character just straight blows AIDS. But I had to fight him an uber spear and all his stats were 30+ with 69 (lol) HP
Posted Image

#5 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:14 AM

I'm not good as a prepremote! XD

"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#6 Whitewolf8

Whitewolf8

The goldfishest memory ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:38 AM

Pffft... Who needs arena abuse?
Just RNG abuse to get what you want. (Still having that Killing Edge makes this soooo much easier.) XD

Awesome little hack though tongue.gif

d1e502f831c13190dd34a16b376298af%20-%20C

WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA, HERE'S YOUR COMPLIMENTARY

DIAL-UP INTERNET AND OVERLY-POISONOUS ARACHNID

#7 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts
  • Interests:Brunettes<br>Being awesome<br>Meat products

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:41 AM

haha, that was fun to play. U MAD SON was a pain in the ass, but somehow I lucked out with criticals and whatever to get him down to 1 hp...and ARIM of all people got the winning hit (Blazer missed but somehow dodged both attacks to survive...).
user posted image

#8 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:45 AM

See! I come through in the end! XD
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

#9 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:15 PM

I like this hack, it's fun and funny.

I like the objectives.

"Do something" XD

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

#10 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

Heheheheh, thanks, I didn't expect it to be so entertaining for a hack made in 24 hours haha.

See! I come through in the end! XD

exactly what I was thinking/about to tell Bobryk XD

I had fun making and playing it so good enough for me. I watched the OBJECTION! battle several times over haha.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#11 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:19 PM

Yus! I'm like Yajirobe. XD
Posted Image

#12 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:34 PM

who's that, I forgot

EDIT: just remembered a second later, Dragonball Z reference, for the fat sword guy, right?

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#13 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:46 PM

Yup. And how he cut off Vegeta's tail. XD
Posted Image

#14 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

That's the only significant thing he ever did in that show >_>

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#15 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:41 AM

Yeah...To be honest...I'm more of a Krillin, I guess. XD
Posted Image

#16 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:14 PM

So almost a MONTH later...
I finally played this thing. It wasn't too bad. Had quite a bit of problems with Chapter 2 though. None of my units would dodge anything. >_> The final boss turned into Shen+Iron Rune+Killing Edge+Elixer spam until I won. Arim's character had really great defense for me and wasn't much of a Jiegan that was Lore.
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#17 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:35 AM

You're pretty late Ryan. Lol
Posted Image

#18 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:48 AM

Why yes, yes I was. tongue.gif

For what it was it was definitely enjoyable so nice work. smile.gif
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#19 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:01 PM

I completely agree with Ryan, Arim kicked ass. Also, I just refused to use Blazer since you had axes and all enemies in the arena had swords lol.

Also, if you hit start to cancel the end conversation, you get some funny results, I'll have to upload the better stuff.

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#20 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:15 PM

Ahahaha, please do. I like seeing silly stuff in my hax even if it's glitches or funny flaws XD

and Blazer is just a joke, he's only good for the first part, isn't in the 2nd part, and is useless in the 3rd part unless you lethality the boss

cuz Blazer is a troll (cough me), even though I suggest arena-abusing through the text it's pretty much impossible to with Blazer XD

anyway glad you guys played and enjoyed it biggrin.gif

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users