Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:30 AM) Whoa I can edit a typo. The technology.
@  Oblivion Knight : (26 February 2024 - 11:29 AM) Obligatory message.
@  Elwood : (02 January 2024 - 04:19 AM) Happy New Year!!!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:19 PM) I'm still out here alive. If you remember me, I hope you're doing well!
@  Aaron : (13 February 2023 - 09:09 PM) 2023 and this place is still up huhh
@  Elwood : (05 January 2023 - 07:58 AM) Ah a Christmas greeting from Wolfie! Even if I saw it way late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody!
@  Cero : (31 December 2022 - 09:27 PM) Man that bot went crazy
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 December 2022 - 10:02 AM) I return once more on the eve of Christmas to haunt you all again!... Mainly Elwood. Hello!
@  Elwood : (25 November 2022 - 04:58 AM) A bot! Ah the nostalgia!
@  Elwood : (02 November 2022 - 02:30 PM) Yo ho ho ho! Thar be the white wolf!
@  Whitewolf8 : (24 October 2022 - 12:29 AM) Well, blimey it's been a while. Hoy there! If anyone's still alive here anyway.
@  Valke : (21 April 2022 - 12:12 PM) im taking the 2nd shout of 2022 😂
@  Elwood : (03 March 2022 - 10:12 PM) Mwuhahaha! The first shout of 2022 is mine!
@  Fire Blazer : (12 November 2021 - 05:22 PM) *also stretches arms a little*
@  xcrash1998 : (07 November 2021 - 08:42 PM) "streches arms"
@  Ezra : (07 May 2021 - 05:20 AM) Maybe I'll pop on the discord soon
@  Fire Blazer : (01 April 2021 - 08:08 PM) Aaaaaaand done~ :P
@  xcrash1998 : (29 March 2021 - 08:52 AM) I guess we are one more post away from counting to 2500
@  Fire Blazer : (10 March 2021 - 11:39 PM) but I have bad memory and can't remember ;(
@  Elwood : (15 February 2021 - 10:23 AM) I'd like to but I've told you about my issues with discord before.

Photo

Regarding Me

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Blazer

Fire Blazer

You ready?

• Creator
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. =P

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:07 AM

so I get multiple e-mails and texts saying I "leave" for a half a day and the forum went to hell or something

listen

the forum survives if you guys make it

if you guys are going to be chumps and try to throw it down the toilet

I will gracefully archive it myself before that happens

in other words

If you guys don't behave yourselves, I -will- shut down the forums. I have a large history with these forums. If they go down, they go down with some dignity.

I realize the mainsite is down too. I've been working on trying to repair it. Granted I've been out for about 16 hours today and walked about 10 miles (and even if I run track I'm NOT Arim's Mom) so as Ryoku said I don't have time

My actual life is going down the drain due to time I've been spending on this, TLP, and socializing with online friends. it's not that I don't like you guys but ultimately if my life gets ****ed up, you guys won't be able to help me there. I have to help myself. I don't have any people to really support me. I've more or less always been independent. If I fail my classes, that's on me. No one will help me. If I don't have money to buy the things I need, that's on me. If I get depressed because I start doubting the worth of my own existence, that's on me for not spending the time to give my life worth. I have friends and family but they don't really help me.

I almost got kicked out of college. It made me realize that I've had my priorities completely ****ed up. My parents don't know a thing, but I had to beg and plead and run around a campus I'm hardly familiar with at 7AM trying to save my skin.

Anyway, it's only the end if you guys let it be

If you guys want it to be, then be my guest. I know my priorities now. You can call it abandoning or whatever if it makes you feel better. I'm willing to pass on the torch to someone else, but I've been looking for months for someone qualified and no one fits the bill. The only people who -are- qualified are people like me: busy, and knowing their priorities (bblues, Seraphinox). Shu might be but I don't think he has time either, nor do I think he knows how to admin a forum using the admin cp. =|

I'm not coming back for a while. You can still e-mail me at smashfire17@gmail.com if you need to contact me, or you can ask Arim to contact me. I'll do whatever modding I can, but I don't have time to go figuring out drama situations and be fair like I always tried to do. Whoever's involved, is going to get warned or banned. It's just that simple. I won't be supplying this forum with tons of posts like I sometimes did in the past in order to keep it going. If it dies, it dies, and it's quite a shame, as the Fire Emblem Shrine is the second longest living Fire Emblem site I believe, if not the 3rd or 1st (I don't know when SF and FEPlanet were made, or if the latter is still alive, this was made sometime in late 2004 or so, I think...).

There's your official announcement. I'll see you guys "like normal" when I know my priorities are no longer in danger and when I have the free time to do this as a hobby, and not an obligation. To be honest, I want to shut the forum down right here and now, but I -did- spend a lot of my years on this, so if you guys can keep it going for a little longer, it'd be nice. =| If not, you know the option is there, and it's not hiding.

Good night.

Bblazer2.png

Signature thanks to Shu.

#2 Oblivion Knight

Oblivion Knight

Denial eSports Journalist

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Strategy Games, Smite, Hearthstone, Poetry, Writing

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:15 AM

Well technically I could help since we were so close by.
Good luck to you though and regardless of what happens, I'll remember the great times I've had on this forum.
Knight of the Realm -- Sain can't get laid. Therefore Kent > Sain.
Knight of the Realm -- My logic is flawless.

QUOTE (bblues @ May 30 2012, 07:13 AM)
My, this so...if you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because my palms are so glued to my face I can't pull them off.

One of the top three Ryans.

user posted image

This won't be removed until the Browns win the Super Bowl. - Started 9/7/09

#3 arimibn

arimibn

The Darkslayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • Location:My body lies in Georgia...but my mind lives in Arthias.
  • Interests:I like Fire Emblem...Er...Legend Of Zelda...RPG's are a fav...er...Hmm...Just ask me if I like stuff!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:16 AM

It'd be nice if you could text me every now and again Blazer.

I hope that everything sits well with you Blazer. You aren't just the admin in my eyes. You are my FRIEND. And I won't try to be good "just cause the admin said so." It's cause you're my friend. And I know that despite you saying that you want to shut this place down, I know how much this place means to you.
"You'll never forgive me? Like I give a damn."
"You got a jacked up notion of fair play pal...and it's beginning to piss me off."
"Though a fight every now and again does make life a little more interesting...dontcha think?"
Posted Image
^ This isn't dead, I swear!
Most of my closest friends have qualities that I despise. But I love them all regardless of their faults.
"Why are we trying to narrow God's mercy? I didn't realize there was a limit to how many people could go to heaven."

This will not be removed until I finish my Sprite Series. Arim and AJ VS The World Started December 19, 2013 (I actually still haven't given up on this! XD)

This will not be removed until The Demon Invasion is finished. Started December 19, 2013 (Hue)

3DS Friend Code 0834 - 1057 - 3616

#4 Zepher Tensho

Zepher Tensho

herp

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:dingleberries

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:17 AM

No one should be good just cuz he said so. They should because its just the right thing to do lol.

Well good luck getting everything on track. And who said we went to hell lol. Just some chatter about you leaving is all. Someone blew it out of proportion XD
user posted image

#5 Lancer

Lancer

Scrub

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:Things not related to school. Except English and art. Possibly history as well.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:26 AM

Understood, it's cool. Best of luck with everything, Blazer. I also need to get my priorities straight, so I might need to go on a hiatus myself as well. Nonetheless, I hope that things get sorted for you as soon as possible man. Peace, I know you can make it, so prove me right with the endurance and resilience that I know you have.

It's not easy creating a 40 chapter completely custom hack at all. In fact, you're the only one who's ever done it in all the years FE has existed. The fact that you can do it means you're a man among men, and I'm pretty damn certain that with your strength you can overcome damn near anything that comes your way.

TLPMiniBanner.png

vkWfJfS.png

SUP

#6 Elwood

Elwood

Crusader of Light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:07 AM

Good man Blazer. I completely respect your decision. Good luck with college. Be prayin' for ya bro. Hope we see you around here again.

Fe-Shrine-sig.png
I will not remove this until I complete the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest in Runescape - started 4/18/15 - completed 12/20/15

QUOTE (SmashedFish @ Jan 21 2013, 12:21 PM)  Bobryk's expertise with boobs is not to be doubted

#7 Bobryk

Bobryk

;/

• Veterans
  • 1,363 posts
  • Interests:Brunettes<br>Being awesome<br>Meat products

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:11 AM

Take some time off, kid. You deserve it. We'll hold the fort in your absence.

And when some of that stuff cools off a bit, you can make a big, sexy, triumphant return.
user posted image

#8 kirant

kirant

I won't go until it's over

• Staff
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:27 AM

Take whatever time you need off.

Academics and personal well being trumps online community. Simple as that.

RedBlue.png
Shameless Self-Plug - Updated May 30 - A Letter to a Younger Me – Anime Edition

#9 SmashedFish

SmashedFish

Tom is not for opening

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • Interests:fictional characters

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:40 AM

Things are getting hectic, eh? I'm sorry to hear that, I hope that things turn around soon, and I completely agree that taking time off here is the right thing to do. We'll see you around. In the meanwhile, go kick some ass.

Images - 11/22 Writing - 5/17 FE: Immortal Shrine
forum_signature__aeiou_by_sakowfniapqf-d

Spoiler

Need help with hacking? Post in the subforum, or Skype me (smashedfish76).

#10 Golden Warrior

Golden Warrior

Good as Gold!

• Members
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:Video games, reading, writing, and other such creative things.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:55 PM

As I said earlier, I hope your life ends up great, man. The effort you put into this site is enough. I never wanted to throw this site down, as soon as every one else said it, I actually decided to be more active!

See ya later, Blazer!

Got Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS? Battle me! Or trade with me... Trading is cool too.
3DS FC: 5300-9087-1138 (PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.)

Have Smash Bros for Wii U? Battle me there too! 

Nintendo Network ID: GoldenWarriorX (No need to notify me in this case, it will.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users